It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Sketch Pad" challenge.
I adore this sketch. Super cute and simple. All it takes is a strip of 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" pattern paper, add a greeting and you're set. For me...I needed to few more decorative details. But either way works.
5-step Holly Berry Christmas Wishes card details:
- Fold in half 4-1/4" x 11" Delightful Dijon card base. Run bottom part of card front through Big Shot with Pine Bough Texture Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Die cut two small pine boughs (Emerald Envy) and one holly berry (Cherry Cobbler) using Pretty Pines Thinlit dies. Adhere to card.
- Adhere 1- 1/2" x 5-1/2" strip of Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper.
- Stamp greeting from Holly Berry Happiness stamp set with Cherry Cobbler Ink onto 1" x 2-1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Color rhinestone jewels with red Sharpie marker and attach to card.
Get started on your holiday cards today. For this card - you can get enough 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" strips out of one sheet of the 12" x 12" Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper to make 16 cards...wow!
- 141851 Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies (2016 Holiday Catalog)
- 143496 Bundle & Save with Christmas Pines Stamp Set
SHOP: Clearance Rack - new items added!!