If you've attended any of my Holiday Stampin' Up! Parties, then you've made this project. The Big Shot Santa! He's just adorable!
This project was shared by Shelli Gardner, Co-Founder & CEO of Stampin' Up! at the Stampin' Up! convention in July. Yes - that's right...even Shelli stamps!
Well actually, with the exception of some punches...this Santa is made entirely with the Big Shot. It uses the Pennant Die, Join the Cheer Die, and Scallop #2 Die (which has two sizes of scallop shapes which I'll refer to as large and small)
Here are the Step by Step instructions:
- Cut the Red hat with the Pennant Die (small pennant)
- Cut one Blush Face with the Scallop #2 (the large scallop)
- Cut 6 White small scallops with the Scallop #2 (5 beard, 1 hat)
- Cut "JOY" with the Join the Cheer Die
- Punch 1" White for Eyes
- Punch 1/2" Black for Eyes
- Add White Gel Pen to the Eyes
- Punch 1-1/4" for Nose (attach with Dimensionals)