Last month Denise Jorgenson came to Minneapolis and did a presentation at our BI-Annual Leader Stamp and Share meeting (open to any demonstrator Senior Supervisor and above). She shared so many wonderful projects with us. One was this really cool and easy "Watercolor Splash" Technique.
I knew right away I would feature it at my next Stamping Club class.
Dawn's Stamping Tips
- White Emboss an image on White Shimmer cardstock.
- Spray liberally with water (let it pool).
- Then add re-inker with an Aqua Painter. It mixes with the water and spreads.
- Let dry and finish your card.
- On this card we used Regal Rose and Rose Red re-inkers.
It's a really fun technique to do. Give it a try!!
Other Supplies used: Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlet Die & Top Note Die, Whisper White & Cameo Coral Cardstock (retired), Raspberry Tart Designer Paper (retired). Basic Black ink, greeting from Great Friend, Flower from Fifth Avenue Floral - retired, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Shimmer Cardstock, Heat Tool.
DOshopping ONLINE - Click HERE