There's nothing like a tall glass of lemonade on a beautiful summer day! But my favorite is raspberry lemonade...delicious! With Stampin' Up!'s Tart & Tangy stamp set, you can create a variety of lemonade cup cards and more!
Here's the supplies what you'll need to make a raspberry lemonade cup card:
1. Vellum (3-1/4" x 3-3/4")
2. Paper Trimmer w/scoring blade (or bone folder)
3. Brayer & Stampin' Sponge
4. Tart and Tangy stamp set
5. Daffodil Delight & Rose Red Classic Ink
6. Sticky Strip
7. Two-Way Glue pen & Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Here's the instructions for the raspberry lemonade cup card:
1. 3-1/4" tall x 3-3/4" wide vellum
2. measure & mark in 3/4" from both sides along the 3-3/4"
3. cut an angle from that mark up along the side to the top corner (to form the angle of a cup)
4. Score each diagonal side at 1/2"
5. Fold along score line
6. Adhere Sticky Strip along the 1/2" folded side sections
7. Brayer/Sponge colors as desired
8. Use 2-way glue pen along top of cup and add Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
9. Attach to card front, one side at a time (forming a slight bow)
Need to see it? See below for the video:
Purchase the supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE
Don't forget - today is the last day for Dawn's Birthday Specials and Drawings!
Check out the following posts:
Dawns Stamping Links