Oh my gosh, Paula made this awesome card at the last DOstamperSTARS Shoebox Swap, that used Stampin' Up!'s "Thanks for Caring" stamp set. I think a few of us were a little intimated with it, as she used the new Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink on it and most of us hadn't used it yet. Let me tell you - SO FUN, LOVE IT!! You'll have give it a try.
Dawn's Stamping Tips
- Pearlized Accent Ink adds shine to your projects
- Includes brush applicator so you can apply it in small, detailed areas (similiar to nail polish)
- Stamp image, then brush on Pearlized Accent Ink
- Available in 4 colors: Illuminate Top Coat, Gold Lamé, Moonlight, and Silver Fox
- Illuminate Top Coat adds subtle illumination
- .3 fluid ounces per bottle
- Dries fast
Stamps: Thanks for Caring
Ink: Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand
Paper: Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Soft Subtles Pattern Designer Series Paper Pack
Accessories: Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Stampin' Sponge, Decorative Label Punch, Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink - Illuminated Top Coat, Stampin' Dimensionals
Purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE
Coming Soon - FREE STAMPS
Stampin' Up!'s annual Sale-a-Bration starts January 25th. Purchase $50 and receive a free stamp set. Host a $300 Stampin' Up! party and receive a free stamp set. Watch for more details soo!!!