Tomorrow, March 31st is the last day of Sale-a-Bration! Can you believe it? It's also my daughter Angie's birthday. So I thought I'd share a birthday card today and one last Sale-a-Bration card, using the Elementary Elegance Stamp set and Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (both free with $50 order).
- Punch out 4 squares of Everyday Enchantment DSP with the Postage Stamp punch.
- Adhere them to piece of 2-5/8" square of Very Vanilla cardstock
- Run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Texture Embossing Folder
- Adhere to piece of 2-3/4" square of Peach Parfait cardstock
- Adhere to piece of 3" square of Pool Party cardstock
- Adhere to piece of 4" x 5-1/4" Peach Parfait cardstock with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Add Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon and Everyday Enchantment Brad (SAB Choice!)
- Adhere to base of 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" folded Very Vanilla
- Stamp "shadow" leftover rubber from Elementary Elegance Stamp Set with Pool Party ink (I stamped off). Then stamp Happy Birthday with Peach Parfait ink.
- Punch with Curly Label Punch and adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Add Butterfly with Mini Glue Dot (from Beautiful Wings Embosslit)
For more Sale-a-Bration projects, visit:
MY SALE-A-BRATION INSPIRATION PAGE
Just one last day to join my fabulous DOstamperSTARS team and start enjoying the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
- Merchandise discount
- Monthly Magazine
- Access to Stampin' Connection (a private community for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators)
- Opportunity to earn free product
- Attend Stampin' Up! events like Regionals and Convention
- Opportunity to earn a free vacation!
- Access to DOstamping STARS Team blog
- AND MORE!!
Did you know...the #1 reason people join Stampin' Up! is to save money on their hobby! Yes, that's why I joined. Who knew I would be able to actually run it as a business. That's what I love about Stampin' Up! Anyone can join for any reason! What's your reason?
I'd love to have you join my team. If your time is now, then click the JOIN NOW link today!