Here's another sample I shared during my Stampin' Up! Leadership Main Stage Presentation. It features the FREE Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (w/a $50 order). As I said on Thursday's Sale-a-Bration post, I love the "feeling" of this paper. For me, I immediately thought of patchwork quilts. Using that theme, today's card came together quickly and is easy to duplicate.
Isn't it cute? Love it! The greeting is from another Sale-a-Bration set which also matches the paper beautifully. It's called, Elementary Elegance and it's FREE too (with a $50 order).
Dawn's Stamping Instructions & Supplies:
1. Start with four pieces of Everyday Enchantment DSP punched with the Postage Stamp Punch (122344) and position them onto a 5" x 3-3/4" peice of Very Vanilla cardstock (100730) with Dotto temporary adhesive (103305). Using Dotto allows you to perfectly align your squares. Once you have them aligned, then adhere them permanently with Snail Adhesive (104332).
2. Adhere to a 5-1/2" x 4" layer of Pool Party cardstock (122924).
3. Adhere to a card base of 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Peach Parfait cardstock (119794).
4. Stamp greeting in Peach Parfait Classic Ink (119783) using the FREE Elementary Elegance stamp set.
4. Die cut a butterfly using the Beautiful Wings Embosslit (118138) with the Big Shot (113439), using Peach Parfait cardstock.
5. Use a Butterfly Brad (from the FREE Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack, with a $50 order) and about 8" of Peach Parfait Poly Stitch Ribbon (119264) to create a "faux bow". See my FAUX BOW VIDEO TUTORIAL (stored in my DOstamping FREE Resource Library)
6. Attach to butterfly with Mini Glue Dots (103683)
7. Attach to card with Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Thank you for doing your Sale-a-Bration shopping in my
Stampin' Up! Online Store!
Remember, if you're planning on placing a $150 order (party of one!) and would like to receive the Free Hostess Tote, you'll need to contact me directly with your order at email@example.com.
Join Now thru March 31st...Save $50 on Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
Hey you, ya you...if you're thinking of placing an order of $150 or more, you might want to consider Joining Stampin' Up! for ONLY $125! Yes - you read that correctly.
You can join online today and be placing your own Sale-a-Bration orders with instant access to the demonstrator website. Discover ways to earn LOTS of free product and enjoy savings too! In fact - it's common for new demonstrators to save enough money on their first order to cover the cost of the Starter Kit!
However, the sooner you join, the sooner you can enjoy these fabulous benefits. By joining this month which ends Tuesday, Jan 31st, you can...
1. Save $50 on Stampin' Up! Starter Kit.
2. Enjoy 11 months of FREE Designer Series Paper (or Digital Downloads) when you join in January! (join in February and only get 10 months, join in March and only get 9 months)
3. You'll have a generous 5 months (until June 30th) to submit your quarterly minimum of ONLY $300.
4. Enjoy 2 full months of Sale-a-bration and possibly earn additional Demonstrator Benefits. Yes, we too enjoy benefits during Sale-a-Bration.
5. AND MORE!
In addition, when you join my DOstamperSTARS team you'll receive the following welcome gifts from me:
- Easy Events Set Sampler cards
- Three of my classes for FREE (class may be different from what's shown)
- Stampin' Up! Reusable Tote Bag w/pen and catalog stickers
Learn more on how I support my DOstamperSTARS team.
Here's what to do next...