Have you been struggling to get a perfect alignment for your Adorning Accents Edgelits? I know I was. That is, until I saw a simple, but brilliant tip shared at the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference. Post-it notes! What a lifesaver for today's Bordering on Romance Edgelit Card.
11/2013 NOTE: Save your post-in notes and use the new Stampin' Up! Magnetic Platform!!
Each month I prepare 50-60 card kit packets for my Stamping Club Members (available for online club members too! - check it out here). I want them all to have a successful card marking experience. From my local club members who attend a class in my home, or a neighborhood club I bring the projects to them, my online club members who have access to a private online club page, as well as training my downline, that means a lot of people are experiencing my classes in many different ways. I try to think through each of their unique needs and address them as best I can to help them have an enjoyable card making experience!
So today's video is an accumlation of tips I've discovered throughout the process of teaching and sharing how to use Stampin' Up! Adorning Accents Edgelits and Matching Texture Impressions Embossing Folders. Sit back and imagine yourself at my class learning about about this fun new Stampin' Up! product!
This Adorning Accents Edgelit Video covers:
- Storing of your Adorning Accents Edgelits & Matching Texture Impressions Embossing Folder
- Using Stampin' Up!'s Grid Paper for perfect Edgelit alignment
- Post-it Note Tip
- And More!
VIDEO ADDED 11/2013: See the Magnetic Platform in action! (skip ahead to 1:40 timemark)
Dawn Stamping Supplies
(Bold = From 2012 Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog)
Stamps: Petite Pairs (122495w or 122497c), Bordering on Romance (125480w or 125482c)
Ink/Markers: Stazon Jet Black (101406), Pink Pirouette (120969), Certainly Celery (105106)
Paper: Pink Pirouette (111351), Very Vanilla (101650)
Big Shot (113439): Adorning Accents Edgelits (125595), Adorning Accents Texture Impressions Embossing Folder (125601), Label Framelits (125598), Designer Frames Texture Impressions Embossing Folder (123130)
Accessories: XL Oval Punch (119859), Very Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119960), Basic Pearls (119247), Glue Dots (103683), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Wanna Join a Club?
- Local Clubs - if you're in the Howard Lake, Waverly, Buffalo, Delano and surrounding areas, you'll love my local club option!
- Neighborhood Clubs - get 6 of your friends together every other month and I will bring my club to you (within 45 minutes of Waverly, MN)
- Online Class Club - anyone in the US can join my online club(s)!
- DOstamperSTARS - if you're in my downline, you have access to my club projects and class kits too!
Check out my CLUB OPTIONS
Then, choose a CLUB THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU!