What do you get when you cross Stampin' Up! Designer Frames Texture Folder with any other Texture Folder? You get...Double Texture Embossing! It sounded like I was going to tell a joke at first, didn't it? He he!
Well - it's no joke. This Double Texture Embossing Technique is awesome and easy! I just know you're gonna love it.
First, here's today's card, which uses a couple new products including, Fancy Fan Folder and World Treasures stamp set...a perfect match!
This picture doesn't do the card justice. In real life - it's gorgeous! Plus, Summer Starfruit is starting to grow on me. I really like it paired with Midnight Muse!
Double Texture Embossing Technique Tips
1. Use Fancy Fan Texture Embossing folder to add texture to Whisper White cardstock. Leave area at the bottom unembossed - for stamping.
2. Use rectangle from Designer Frames Embossing Folders to add second texture over first texture.
Watch the video below for tips, particularly for step 2. In addition, the video includes a bonus project. The Autumn Day's Father's Day card from last week. So watch until the end to see the Double Texture Embossing Twist!
VIDEO: 10 Min Tuesday: Double Texture Embossing WOW! Remember, if you're reading this in your email or reader service, you'll need to click on the video link to view it.
Dawns Stamping Supplies
- Stamps: World Treasures (126765w or 126767c), Curly Cute (117014w ir 120510c)
- Ink: Midnight Muse (126860), Stampin' Write 2012/2013 In Color Markers (126856)
- Paper: Midnight Muse (126843), Summer Starfruit (126839), Whisper White (100730)
- Accessories: Big Shot (113439), Fancy Fan (127751), Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (126846), Rhinestone Jewels (119246), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE
Don't forget to visit the STAMPIN'UP! CLEARANCE RACK
Earn FREE STAMPS when you shop with Dawn! Learn about my DOstamping
Customer Loyalty Rewards Program