I've been playing around with the Embellished Events stamp set (found on pg 40 in the Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Annual Catalog). Let me tell you, this is a fabulous stamp set for both beginner and experienced stampers alike. You'll enjoy 6 images and 5 greetings for events throughout the year. Today's card is a wedding card with a Lattice Die Trick!
Plus - I couldn't decide which kind of card I wanted to make. So I made two more, a quick and easy one, and a blinged up version! See all three below.
While making today's cards, I noticed the pattern on the wedding bells (could be Christmas bells too). The pattern resembles the Lattice Bigz Die. I thought it would be nice to repeat the bell pattern on my card. However, the Lattice Die only cuts two of the circle patterns and I wanted three repeating patterns. I was able to figure it out and the short video below shows you how.
WATCH VIDEO: Lattice Die Trick Wow!
Stamps: Embellished Events (126495w or 126497c)
Ink: Midnight Muse
Paper: Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper (124005)
Accessories: Big Shot (113439), Lattice Bigz Die (115958), Label Collection Framelist (125598), Rhinestone Jewels (119246), Stampin' Dimensionals
- Purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE
- Earn FREE STAMPS when you shop with Dawn! Learn about my DOstamping Customer Loyalty Rewards Program
1. Get your Holiday and Annual Catalog Product Shares today! Photos and full descriptions have been updated. Be sure to check out all my Product Shares & Reservation Instructions HERE.
2. Prices Slashed on Discountinuted Fabric...only $.99 in Clearance Rack details can be found HERE
3. FREE Howl-o-ween Printers Tray when you join Stampin' Up! in August for only $99 (fully customizable starter kit!)
4. MDS - 31 for 31 - Digital Downloads for sale