Today we'll move onto the Perfectly Preserved Bundle, which is one of several bundles of coordinated product available in the Holiday Mini Catalog. Stampin' Up! has bundled the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and Cannery Set Framelits together to save you 15% - woohoo!
Above: Kay Kalthoff doing her fabulous Nugget Jar Box presentation
Below: DOstamperSTARS Debbie and Heidi enjoying their make and takes!
As this meeting was open to demonstrators outside my group, Kay Kalthoff and several of her downline joined us. Kay's group has been joining us for several Camp-a-Rama's. So I invited her to design a make & take and display samples for our meeting and she selected the Perfectly Preserved Bundle. She enlisted the help of her downline, Mary Alice Bellis and they WOW'd us!
Here's the make & take they came up with...a Nugget Jar Box!
Just brilliant and stickin' cute! As I know you're gonna want the instructions, here you go...
Nugget Jar Box Stamping Supplies
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved Bundle w/Framelits (129943w or 129944c)
Ink: Early Espresso (for banner), Lucky Limeade (for 2 jars)
Orchard Harvest DSP (2) 1-1/4"x 1-3/4" (for jar toppers)
Orchard Harvest DSP (4) 1" x 3" (for nugget wrap)
Orchard Harvest DSP 1-1/4" x 1-1/2" (score at 1/4" & 1-1/4") for box "cover"
Very Vanilla 1-1/2" x 4-1/2" (box - *see scoring measurements below)
Very Vanilla 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (use for stamping two jars and banner greeting)
Lucky Limeade (scrap for banner)
Big Shot: Cannery Framelits, Bitty Banner Framelits
Accessories: Simply Scored, Large Oval Punch, 15" Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Post it Notes (punch with Large Oval Punch to use as template for unching "window" in jars)
*Scoring for the box: With the 4 1/2" side up against the top of the score tool, score at 1 1/2" and 3". With the 1 1/2" piece at the top of the score tool, score at 1/4" and 1 1/4"
Nugget Jar Box Instructions
1. Stamp the two jars with Lucky Limeade ink, and greeting with Early Espresso onto quarter panel of Very Vanilla cardstock.
2. Cut out with the Cannery Set Framelits using the Big Shot. Also die cut out 2 jar
toppers using scraps of Orchard Harvest DSP (measuring 1-1/4" x 1-3/4" each) and adhere them to the jars.
3. Cut the stamped greeting and Lucky Limeade scrap using the Bitty Banner Framelits and Big Shot
4. Use the Large Oval Punch and the punched post-it's to create a window in the two jars. (Tip: Use the punched post it note as a template guide for where you want to punch the window)
5. Attach the scored box to the jars with Mini Glue Dots (you may have to cut a small notch out of the bottom of the box, so it doesn't show through the jar "windows".
6. Wrap 4 candy nuggets with DSP and Mini Glue Dots. Put into box
7. Adhere box cover to the front and back jars with Mini Glue Dots (this keeps nuggets from falling out)
8. Tie the Early Espresso 1/8" Ribbon around the jar toppers. (Tip: use a glue to
keep the ribbon in place while tying)
9. Adhere the stamped banner to the Lucky Limeade Banner. Then attach to the box
with a Mini Glue Dot
I want to thank Mary for designing such a wonderful project and for Kay sharing it at our meeting. Everyone loved it!
ALSO - Kay has posted a Nugget Jar Box Video on her blog.
- Shop Online - Orders of $150 qualify for Stampin' Rewards (aka: free product)
- Clearance Rack - Save up to 60% or more (fabric only $.99, while supplies last)
- Dawn's Product Shares - another batch of shares just went in the mail. Ready for the next round. Both Holiday Mini and Annual Catalog Shares available
- Start saving money and join Stampin' Up! for only $99. Free Halloween Printer's Tray for joining in August