Mitten Builder Punch - it's not just for Mittens! While playing around with the Mitten Builder Punch , I noticed that the Mitten "top", looked like frosting for a cupcake. I thought - hmm, I wonder what I could use for the bottom. Then I came across a card on Stampin' Connection (a private site for demonstrators), which was made by Mercedes Weber. She had the same Mini Cupcake idea and she used the Mitten "cuff" for the bottom of the cupcake. Clever girl!!
Are they cute?? See below for what you need for today's Mitten Builder Mini Cupcake Punch Art Card.
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Mixed Medley Stamp Set (128054w or 128057c hostess only)
- Classic Ink: Baja Breeze, Primrose Petals
- Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
- Mitten Builder Punch (127824 holiday mini)
- Cupcake Builder (121807) for cherry
- 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch (127811 holiday mini)
- 3/4" Circle Punch (119873)
- Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (126846)
- Big Shot (113439)
- Adorning Accents Folders (125601)
Want access to Stampin' Connection? Join Stampin' Up! today!
For only $99, you can select $125 worth of Stampin' Up! product. Whether you want to save money on your hobby (buy from yourself) or make money on your hobby (have people buy from you). There is a place for you at Stampin' Up! and my DOstamperSTARS!
PLUS, Join in November and choose a free collection of inkpads ($49.95) value. Choose Bolds, Subtles or Regals.
Check out Stampin' Up!
Check out Dawn's DOstamperSTARS
I look forward to you joining my DOstamperSTARS!