Welcome to DOstamping Celebration Day #2 and today's stickin' cute Elf Shoes Punch Art Card & Video.
For the last couple years, these adorable Elf Shoe Cards have been making the rounds on the web. This time of year we can find them everywhere. I was actually introduced to them first by my friend and DOstamperSTAR, Jan Carlson. She made her Elf Shoe Card a couple of years ago and it's been on my list ever since. And now...I finally made one! Not sure what I was waiting for, as it was easy and so much FUN!!
WATCH VIDEO: Easy Elf Shoes Punch Art Card
Hope you enjoyed the video~Dawn O
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Stamps: More Merry Messages (126400w or 126402c)
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Be of Good Cheer DSP (126896), Champagne Glimmer Paper (127885)
- Accessories: Big Shot (113439), Top Note Die (113463), Petal Cone Die (121810), 1-3/8" Circle Punch (119860), 3/4" Circle Punch (119873), 1/2" Circle Punch (119869), 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon (119960), Stampin' Trimmer (126889), Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
Only 5 Days Left to Get FREE Ink!!
Stampin' Up! INK-REDIBLE Starter Kit Bonus!
Choose a free collection of inkpads ($49.95 value)...Now thru 12/16!
For only $99, you can select $125 worth of Stampin' Up! product.
Whether you want to:
save money on your hobby (buy from yourself)
or make money on your hobby (have people buy from you).
There is a place for you at Stampin' Up! & my DOstamperSTARS!
DOstamping Celebration Day #2 Prize Give-a-Way:
TWO Holiday Samplers
Here's how to enter to win!
1. Click on the title of this blog post
2. Scroll down to the comment section at the bottom
3. Enter your comment
Drawings to take place Mon, 12/17