Before we get to today's celebration, I just want to say how much I'm touched by all your sweet, kind, generous and sometimes funny comments. I have read them all (over 400 of them - wow!). Some have brought tears to my eyes and some have made me laugh. I know it's a busy time of year and to take time from your busy day to leave a comment, that means a lot to me! My readers are the best and I SO appreciate YOU! Ok - enough of the mushy stuff. Let's get to it...
Welcome to DOstamping Celebration Day #4 and today's easy, flat for ease of mailing Festival of Prints DSP Christmas Tree Card & Video.
Today's card was inspired by the bi-monthly demonstrator magazine, Stampin' Success. Each time I receive one of these magazines, I curl up on the couch and earmark projects that inspire me, as well as articles I find useful for my business.
Of course, I rarely make the exact same card, but this one is pretty close. In today's under 5 minute video, I share tips for cutting strips of the Festival of Prints DSP to make two cards at the same time...huge timesaver!! Great for any last-minute cards you still need to make.
WATCH VIDEO: Easy Festival of Prints Tree Card
I hope you enjoyed today's card and video~Dawn O
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Some items are from the Holiday Mini Catalog, ending 1/2/2013*
- Stamps: Season of Greetings* (128030w or 128033c)
- Ink: Early Espresso
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Festival of Prints DSP Stack* (126904)
- Accessories: Stampin' Trimmer (126889), Merry Minis Punch Pack (126882), Rhinestone Jewels (119246), Glue Dots
Only 3 days left to get FREE INK and SAVE MONEY on your stamping hobby!
Stampin' Up! INK-REDIBLE Starter Kit Bonus!
Choose a free collection of inkpads ($49.95 value)...Now thru 12/16!
DOstamping Celebration Day #4 Prize Give-a-Way:
FOUR Tulle Ribbon
Here's how to enter to win!
1. Click on the title of this blog post
2. Scroll down to the comment section at the bottom
3. Enter your comment
Drawings to take place Mon, 12/17