I received my demonstrator Stampin' Success Magazine last week and I fell in love with a couple of projects using the Hearts a Flutter Bundle (stamp set and matching framelits). One of them was a cute Takeout Box. The project uses a couple of fabulous sneak peek products from the 2013 Spring Catalog products:
- Hearts a Flutter Bundle - stamps and framelits (131098w or 131097c)
- More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper 1-1/4" x 9" (129309)
- Natural 7/16" Trim Ribbon-24" (129287)
Additional supplies used:
- A Word for You stamp set (117032w or 120528c)
- Primrose Petals Cardstock (126841)
- Champagne Glimmer Paper (127885) - get it before it's gone, ends Jan 2nd!
- Pool Party Ink (126982)
- Owl Builder Punch - for heart (118074)
- Linen Thread (104199)
- Big Shot (113439)
- Petal Cone Die (121810)
- Sticky Strip (104294)
- Stampin' Trimmer (126889)
There wasn't a pattern for the takeout box, but I remember making quick and easy takeout boxes using the Petal Cone Die. I made one a couple years ago and yes, there is a short How'd She DO That? video. It think you'll be amazed at how easy it is to make!
WATCH VIDEO: Easy Takeout Box from Petal Cone Die
Now taking Reservations for
Spring Catalog Product Shares!
Check them out HERE!