You guys are in for a treat today. This gorgeous Masked Brayered Shimmer Mist card was inspired by a simple but wow card swap I received from Lynsay Mahon at Founder's Circle.
There are several little tips and techniques used on this card and I've captured them on the video below:
- Create a "window" masking template with a square punch
- How to use 2-way Glue Pen as a temporary adhesive
- How to create your own Shimmer Mist
- and more!
Watch Video: Simply But Wow Shimmer Misted Window Card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Stamps: Come to Bethlehem (118732w or 120591c)
- Ink: Bashful Blue, Midnight Muse
- Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Midnight Muse
- Accessories: 1-3/8" Square Punch (119877), Champagne Mist Shimmer Mist (116806), Stampin' Spritzer (126185), Brayer (102395), 2-way Glue Pen (100425)
- Other: Rubbing Alcohol
__________________________________________________________________________Ornamental Elegance Kit!
I've been receiving a couple questions about this awesome kit.
Q. Do I have to cut all the ornaments out?
A. No - No need for framelits or stamp set or even scissors. This kit is already die cut and all you have to do is punch out the pieces!!
Q. How many ornaments does the kit make?
A. The kit will make 10 full ornaments - wow!! Heck of a deal for only $14.95.
Q. How long will the kit be available?
A. Only while supplies last - so hurry and get yours today!!
Ornamental Elegance Kit (132832) for only $14.95 includes:
- Die-Cut Cardstock Elements to make 10 Heirloom Ornaments
- Cherry Cobbler 3-1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon
- Natural Linen Thread
- Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
- Large Pearl Basic Jewels.
- PDF Instructions link: http://bit.ly/OrnamentalElegance
Order now so you will have plenty of time to make them for Christmas gifting—or for your family tree!
Available while supplies last in my Stampin' Up! Online Store.