Today's card is a simple but wow card using Stampin' Up!'s Language of Friendship stamp set, with two matching punches: Boho Blossoms (119858) and Bird Builder (117191).
This card was inspired by my friend Missy Shipman. I've been thinking of her lately, as I get to see her this week at Stampin' Up!'s Leaderhip Convention in Orlando. In fact, we're roomies for the week - yeah!!
- Language of Friendship stamp set - wood (122750)
- Language of Friendship stamp set - clear (122752
- Wisteria Wonder Cardstock (5-1/2" x 8-1/2")
- Wisteria Wonder Ink
- Whisper White Cardstock (5-1/4" x 4" & scraps for punching)
- Boho Blossoms Punch (119858)
- Bird Builder Punch (117191)
- 2-1/2" Circle Punch (120906)
- Corner Rounder Punch (119871)
- Pearl Jewels (119247)
- Glue Dots
Don't have a Spring Catalog yet? If you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I'd be happy to send you one. Just contact me and I'll
pop one in the mail to you.
- First three rounds will be mailed this week!
- Round 4 & 5 have been ordered
- Round 6 open now!
Check out Dawn's Spring Product Shares here