Yay...I've finally put ink to the beautiful Stippled Blossoms stamp set and I'm thrilled with the results. I've had this stamp set for awhile now, and now that I used it, I'm not sure what I was waiting for. It's gorgeous AND so easy to use! I can safely predict, I'll be using this stamp set a lot.
As you can see, I paired it with the single stamp Beautiful Birthday (125562), from the Stampin' Up! 2012/2013 Annual Catalog (pg 44).
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Stamps: Beautiful Birthday (125562), Stippled Blossoms (126745w or 126747c)
- Ink: Marina Mist, Midnight Muse
- Paper: Marina Mist, Midnight Muse
- Big Shot: Manhatten Flower Texture Folder (114517), Label Collection Framelits (125598)
- Accessories: Basic Pearl Jewels (119246), 3/8" Stitched Satin Midnight Muse Ribbon (126847), Stampin' Dimensionals
It's Sale-a-Bration Time
- Choose a free gift with a $50 order - see what you can get for free.
- Join during Sale-a-Bration and get 25% more!
- join to get monthly kits delivered straight to your mailbox. Check out the magical details here
- OR Sign up HERE: www.mypaperpumpkin.com
Thank you for selecting me as your demonstrator, Dawn Olchefske (Waverly, MN 55390)
DOstamping Loyalty Rewards (Earn free stamps on orders of $50 or more!)