Do you struggle to find time to stamp? Are you looking for quick and cute cards (QC), yet still want them to have that wow factor? Today's Blooming with Kindness card fits the bill perfectly!
Dawn's Stamping Tips
- Stamp both pieces of Whisper White cardstock at the same time, by “stacking” them on top of each other.
- Stamp the greeting first, then the floral images.
- Then “unstack” and mat.
Hmm, are you thinking..."this stamping technique looks a little familiar"? Good eye! It's a riff on the Triple Time Stamping Technique. Instead of three layers, I used just two layers. I eliminated the top layer for an even quicker card to make. I love the results...simple but WOW!
Check out my How'd She DO That Video: Triple Time Stamping
Stampin' Up!'s Blooming With Kindness set is actually more of a greeting stamp set. It comes with one flower image and FIVE beautiful greetings. A perfect addition to any stamper's collection!
Have fun stamping this weekend~Dawn O
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Blooming with Kindness stamp set (126420w or 126422c)
- Regal Rose Classic Ink
- Regal Rose Cardstock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2", 3" x 4-1/4")
- Whisper White Cardstock (4" x 5-1/4", 2-3/4" x 4")
- Whisper White Organza Ribbon (114319)
- Snail Adhesive
- Stampin' Dimensionals
Here's your weekend wrap:
- Choose a free gift with a $50 order - see what you can get for free.
- Join during Sale-a-Bration and get 25% more!
- join to get monthly kits delivered straight to your mailbox. Check out the magical details here
- OR Sign up HERE: www.mypaperpumpkin.com
- Thank you for selecting me as your demonstrator, Dawn Olchefske (Waverly, MN 55390)
Check out all of Stampin' Up! Specials and New Arrivals in one place HERE