Today I'm sharing a card I made for a swap I participated in at the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference last month. This Serene Silhouettes card is my kind of card...Simple But Wow. I know many of you like cards like this too. So I know you're gonna enjoy today's card!
This card was a big hit with my customers this past fall. It's monochromatic color scheme, with a touch of bling (rhinestones in the center of the flowers - I know,hard to see) make this card a winner!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Serene Silhouettes wood mount (127322)
- Serene Silhouettes clear mount (127324)
- Stazon Jet Black Ink (101406)
- Shimmery White Cardstock (101910) (2-1/2" x 4")
- Basic Black Cardstock (2-3/4" x 4-1/4")
- Wisteria Wonder Cardstock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" base, 4" x 5-1/4" layer)
- Wisteria Wonder 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (122973)
- Big Shot (113439)
- Argyle TIEF (127750)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- Snail Adhesive
- Stampin' Dimensionals
The Control Freaks are coming February 20th!
- It's Sale-a-Bration Time: Choose a free gift with a $50 order - see what you can choose for free.
- Join during Sale-a-Bration and get 25% more!
- Paper Pumpkin visit: www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up. Thank you for selecting me as your demonstrator, Dawn Olchefske (Waverly, MN 55390)
- Check out Stampin' Up! NEW ARRIVALS
- DOstamping Loyalty Rewards (Earn free stamps on orders of $50 or more!)