Happy Valentines Day!
I thought I'd share some pictures of our fun day of creating Valentine Cards & Treats with our grandsons Max and Sam.
Here's the gift for their teachers. A sweet little Petal Cone Takeout Box filled with candy.
Here's Max's Valentine Treat and Card. Yes, he insisted on a card with his treat pouch
Together we made 24 sucker holders using the Petal Cone Die. The "please deliver" is from the new Sent with Love Promotion. The "Happy Valentine's Day" greeting is from the hostess set, Wacky Wishes (126410w or 126412c)
Here's Sammy's Treat Pouch
Sam made 14 treat pouches using a 4"x6" Cell Bag, with a laser-cut heart from More Amore Designer Series Paper. The postage stamp square is stamped from the Sent with Love stamp set and the Valentine ticket is from That's the Ticket stamp set (128072w or 128075c)
So proud! Aren't they cute?!
Thanks for stopping by~Dawn O
- It's Sale-a-Bration Time: Choose a free gift with a $50 order - see what you can choose for free.
- Join during Sale-a-Bration and get 25% more!
- Paper Pumpkin visit: www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up. Thank you for selecting me as your demonstrator, Dawn Olchefske (Waverly, MN 55390)
- Check out Stampin' Up! NEW ARRIVALS
- DOstamping Loyalty Rewards (Earn free stamps on orders of $50 or more!)