Today's card is a sympathy card using Stampin' Up!'s Thoughts & Prayers stamp set. Unfortunately, I've been in need of sympathy cards lately and find I can never have enough on hand.
This card is similiar to one I did for my Card Buffet Class a couple months ago. It requires limited supplies & tools, making it easy to make. Check out my supply and measurement list below:
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Thoughts & Prayers stamp set (113252w or 127805c)
- 126978 Soft Suede Classic Ink
- 115318 Soft Suede Cardstock (5-1/2" x 8-1/2")
- 101650 Very Vanilla Cardstock (4" x 2-3/4", 4-1/4" x 3")
- 126898 Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper (3/4" x 4")
- 122967 Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (approx 15")
- 119247 Pearl Basic Jewels (smallest)
- 104332 Snail Adhesive
- 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals
_________________________________________________________________________Lots of fun stuff going on. Here's the scoop...
- Choose a free gift with a $50 order - see what you can get for free.
- Join during Sale-a-Bration and get 25% more!
- join to get monthly kits delivered straight to your mailbox. Check out the magical details here
- OR Sign up HERE: www.mypaperpumpkin.com
- Thank you for selecting me as your demonstrator, Dawn Olchefske (Waverly, MN 55390)
Any program that allows graphics files (.png), can use the digital downloads and DVD/CD content discs. Works with Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio. Plus, works with most emails, Word, Open Office, Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Windows, Microsoft Publisher and Paint, and many more!
Training and Support for My Digital Studio can be found here: http://mydigitalstudio.net/
Or check out all of Stampin' Up! Specials and New Arrivals in one place HERE