If you're on my newsletter list (which is different from my blog email subscription list), then you just received my Week#5 of my DOstamping 6-Weeks of Sale-a-Bration Inspiration Newsletter. It included a written tutorial for an adorable Petite Treat Box, created by my friend, Tammy Fite.
I was so taken with these cute little boxes that I put together my own version of the Petite Treat Box, along with a short video tutorial.
How cute are these? Super cute!! They hold a fun-size Twix candy bar...my favorite! You only need a 4-3/4" x 4-1/4" sheet of card to make this sweet Petite Treat Box (say that 3 times fast)!
Get out your Simply Scored Tool and follow along with my How'd She DO That? video below.
WATCH VIDEO: Easy Sale-a-Bration Petite Treat Box
Dawn's Stamping Supplies (Bold items are free with $50 order)
- Pretty Petites (129639w or 129642c)
- 122974 Island Indigo cardstock (4-3/4" x 4-1/4")
- 126986 Island Indigo Classic Ink
- 127540 Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (2-1/2" x 1-3/4")
- 130812 Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack
- 129405 Petite Curly Label Punch
- 122334 Simply Scored Scoring Tool
- 104294 Sticky Strip
- 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- 104430 Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 1/8" hole punch
Petite Treat Box Scoring:
- With 4-3/4" side at top of scoring board, score at 2" and 2-3/4"
- With 4-1/4" side at top of scoring board, score at 3/4" x 3-1/2"
Only 1-Week Left!
DOstamping 6 Weeks of Sale-a-Bration Inspiration Newsletter
Q. Dawn, I signed up for your newsletter, but I'm not receiving them. Should I sign up again?
A. No, as then you'll be in my system twice. Check your spam folder or junk filter to see if my emails are going there. My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Wk#5 went out Monday, Feb 25th.
Q. Is the Newsletter the same as your Blog Subscription Email?
A. No, they are different. My Newsletter is a series of newsletters done throughout the year. 6 Weeks at Sale-a-Bration, 6 Weeks at the new Catalog Release (starting in June) and 12 Weeks of Christmas (in the fall). In addition, I send out newsletters here and there throughout the year, but no set schedule.
Q. How can I tell which one I'm receiving?
A. Good question! Here's what they look like when they come into your inbox:
- Blog Email Subscription: Email subject line always reads "DOstamping with Dawn (Olchefske)"
- Newsletter Email: Email subject line will typically be the Week # of the various newsletter series I do throughout the year.
Your email address will be sent a verification message once you submit the form. IMPORTANT: FeedBurner will only activate your subscription to “DOstamping with Dawn (Olchefske)” once you respond to the verification message. Check spam or junk folder, if you didn't receive it (it's sent right away).
Q. How can I sign up for your DOstamping Newsletter program?
A. If you're new to me
- Then you'll want to sign up HERE!
- Fill out the "contact me" form.
- Be sure to select your "interest" by scrolling down to "Request My Newsletter"
Q. If I sign up today, I'll only receive the last week of the DOstamping Sale-a-Bration Inspiration Newsletters. Can I have the first 5 weeks too?
A. Links to the first 5 weeks will be included in the last week (wk#6), going out on Sunday, March 3rd. So you won't miss a thing!
- It's Sale-a-Bration Time: Choose a free gift with a $50 order - see what you can choose for free.
- Join Stampin' Up! & my DOstamperSTARS Community during Sale-a-Bration and get 25% more!
- Paper Pumpkin visit: www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up. Thank you for selecting me as your demonstrator, Dawn Olchefske (Waverly, MN 55390)
- Check out Stampin' Up! NEW ARRIVALS
- DOstamping Loyalty Rewards (Earn free stamps on orders of $50 or more!)