In February, Stampin' Up! posted three projects on their Facebook page and asked everyone to vote on their favorite . The winner? The Dolled Up Birthday Kit created by Chris G. of Ohio!
Now you can order the awesme Dolled Up Birthday Kit and get enough supplies (excluding adhesive) to create six gorgeous birthday cards perfect for the girly girls in your life.
The Dolled Up Birthday kit includes the following:
- Dolled-Up Birthday Clear-Mount Stamp (1)
- 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
- 2" x 4-1/4" Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
- Dress Up die-cuts (6)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Spot (1)
- Vanilla 5/8" Flower Trim (6 pieces)
- Sponge Dauber (1)
To assemble one card, follow these simple instructions:
- Place the stamp rubber side up and ink with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- 2. Stamp “Happy Birthday” at the bottom of the card front.
- Ink the Sponge Dauber with Soft Suede ink and gently antique the doily and the edges of the dress form.
- Adhere the pieces to the card front in this order:
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Dress form
Add some adhesive and you have everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 133913)!
- Check out all Stampin' Up! SPECIALS & NEW ARRIVALS
- DOstamping Loyalty Rewards - Earn free stamps on orders of $50 or more
- A few spots left for Ribbon Shares before the retired list posts on April 24th. Check out my Product Shares today.