As soon as I saw the new Pinwheel sizzlit in the Stampin' Up! 2013 Spring Catalog, I immediately thought, "Spinner Card"! It's been a long time since I made one of and I forgot how much fun they are to make!
It's my grandson Max's 6th birthday later this month and he is gonna love getting one of these for his birthday. In fact, young and old alike will be mesmerized and won't be able to put this fun Pinwheel Spinner card down!
Get out your Word Window punch and 2 pennies and watch how easy it is to get spinning!
WATCH VIDEO: Pinwheel Spinner Card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Wishes Your Way stamp set (129153w or 129156c)
- Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink
- Pool Party cardstock (5-1/2" x 8-1/2")
- River Rock cardstock (5" x 3-3/4")
- Whisper White cardstock (4-3/4" x 3-1/2")
- Big Shot (113439)
- Pinwheel Sizzits S Die (129411)
- Cloudy Day TIEF (127022)
- Word Window Punch (119857)
- Mini Silver Brads (122941)
- Stampin' Pierce Mat (126199)
- Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
- Any Designer Series Paper 2" x 2" (SAB Sycamore Street used on this card)
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- 2 Pennies
- Check out all Stampin' Up! SPECIALS & NEW ARRIVALS
- DOstamping Loyalty Rewards (Earn free stamps on orders of $50 or more