Welcome to the Control Freaks May 2013 Tour (officially starts May 20th, but should be live by 8:00pm central time May 19th- so be sure to stop back later to take the full tour). We are thrilled to have you join us today. Our tour features some of your favorite Control Freaks Stampers sharing projects made with Stampin' Up! products. In fact, you may have just come from the fabulous Mary Brown's Blog
Our theme for this month is: "Stampin' Up! New Catalog Sneak Peaks!".
Sketched Birthday Invite
This is the invitation we used for my grandson's Max & Sam's 6th and 4th birthdays. It features the popular "Chalkboard" stamping technique, which is a perfect match for the new Sketched Birthday stamp set.
DAWN'S TIP: Mount all 5 images on clear block "I" for fast and easy stamping!
Sketched Birthday Personalized Card
Of course, I had to make matching Birthday Cards too. But with a fun twist, by personalizing one for each of them. When they open their card, their name pops up by using 1/2" strips of window sheets and the letters of them names. Good thing they have 3-letter names!!
I was inspired to create their "name" cards from a idea shared on my recent Stampin' Up! Fiji trip by fellow demonstrator, Candy M.
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Stamps: Sketched Birthday (130423w, 130426c), Ciao Baby - for the "&" (129645w or 129648c) - Spring catalog ending 5/31
- Ink: Versamark, Whisper White Craft Ink (101731)
- Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Window Sheets
- Big Shot (113439): Typeset Alphabet Dies (127553)
- Other: 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (119854), Stampin' Sponges, Heat Tool (129053), Embossing Buddy (103083), White Embossing Powder (109132), Hung up Cute Clips (129389), Scoring Tool
- Snail Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
- Non-Stampin' Up! Supplies: colored pencils, ruler
Well, that wraps up this stop of the tour. I hope you enjoyed my Stampin' Up! New Catalog Sneak Peaks! Now on to more from Barb Mullikin.