Today's card is super cute and features a selective cutting technique using Stampin' Up!'s Floral Frames Framelits. It was also one of my Big Shot Club cards this month.
The QUICK TIP video below demonstrates tips for partial/selective cutting to achieve the decorative edge look on the large tag. This gives you another way to use your framelits - love it!!
WATCH QUICK TIP VIDEO: Selective Cutting Framelits
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Blue Ribbon (125979w or 125981c)
- Island Indigo Ink
- Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla cardstock
- Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (129311)
- Big Shot (113439)
- Floral Frames Framelit (127012)
- Fun Flowers Die (121812)
- 1-1/4" Circle Punch (119861), 1-3/8 Circle Punch (119860)
- Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine (125572)
- Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
If you're interested in learning ways to use your Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, or considering purchasing one...this online club may just be the club for you! You don't need to own a die cutting machine to participate. You'll receive 3 projects each month. Big Shot items are cut for you. However, stamping is not included (in accordance with Stampin' Up! policy). You'll have access to a private club page to view the completed projects (some with videos and some with written instructions, when necessary). Currently, I have openings for new members. Contact me if you'd like to join!
Remember - some retiring items are on sale at up to 60% off!
Retired Accessories List (only available while supplies last)
Retired Stamps List (all available until June 3rd)
- Download: Retired Stamp List (PDF)
- Download: Retired Stamp List (sortable excel)
- Shop: Retired Wood Mount Stamps
- Shop: Retired Clear Mount Stamps
Dawn's 2013/2014 Product Shares
Check out my new catalog 2013/2014 Product Share Offerings, including my "limited time" DSP Swatchbooks