Welcome to the final DOcelebration - Day#5! I couldn't wait to make some Holiday Note Cards in the fashion of yesterday's Super Quick & Cute cards. I'm lovin' the way they turned out. Take a look...
Are these 5" x 3-1/2" Note Cards cute or what? Did you notice the envelopes? What's so special about them?
- Stampin' Up! now carries a Crumb Cake Notecard Envelope (131528) - yes, sized to fit a 5" x 3-1/2" card. Love it!
- I lined the envelope with the new Envelope Liner Framelits (132172), from the Holiday Catalog.
- Comes with 3 framelits to fit envelopes for this size card, a 3" x 3" card and a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" card
- I saved paper and only lined the portion of the envelope that is shown. Which only requires a 2" x 6" piece of DSP. Ah...lovin' it!
Do you send Holiday Cards? With a SQC card design like this, I can see my Holiday Cards getting done early this year - woohoo!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- 128706 Petite Pairs-wood mount
- 122497 Petite Pairs - clear mount
- 101406 Stazon Jet Black Ink
- Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive cardstock
- 132340 Season of Style Designer Series Paper (1-7/8" x 1-7/8")
- 122344 Postage Punch
- 124094 1" Punch
- 126882 Merry Minis Punch Pack
- 119246 Rhinstone Basic Jewels
- Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
Today's BLOG CANDY...
Day #5 Blog Candy - Envelope Liner Framelits
- Leave a comment on today's blog post about your Holiday Card plans
- One lucky person will receive one of the Envelope Liner Framelits.
- Remember: to be entered, you must visit my blog post and enter your comment there
- If you're reading this in your email - click the "header" of the post title and it will take you to my blog
Missed previous DOcelebration Days? Check them out here:
Best of luck~Dawn O
- Place an online order with me, now until 9/1 and be entered in my special birthday drawing for 3 birthday themed products:
- Bring on the Cake stamp set
- Create a Cupcake stamp set
- Cupcake Builder Punch
- All online orders will automatically be entered in my Mystery Hostess Code drawing. (That's right - you no longer need to enter the hostess code, I will do it for you!!). I will be selecting at least 2 shopping spree winners!
- Drawings will take place after Labor Day and announced here on my blog September 3rd.
Best of luck~Dawn O
- Dawn's Products Shares (Annual and Holiday Catalog) - still taking reservations!
- Check out all Stampin' Up! SPECIALS & NEW ARRIVALS
- View all Stampin' Up! Bundles & SAVE 15%
- DOstamping Shopping Rewards - 3 ways for free Stampin' Up! product
Mystery hostess code update...
Guess what - Stampin' Up! just updated this feature and I can now enter your hostess code for you. When you order online with me, you'll automatically be entered in my current hostess code drawing. (Note - for orders of $150 or more - you'll select your Stampin' Rewards when you place your order)...yeah!