Today I'm sharing an idea shared by one of my DOstamperSTARS, Cindy Techlin. I think you'll enjoy it love it, as it features the Gift Bow Die in a fun out-of-the-box way to create a couple of 3-D Ornaments - my favorite being the Angel! Just in time for this week's sale - Gift Bow Die is 25% off!!
As my favorite was the Angel, I needed to make one for myself. For my angel...I chose Real Red, as our family Christmas tree features a lot of red and green ornaments. Take a look...
How cute are these?! They are pretty easy to make, especially if you watch my video for tips on how to assemble.
WATCH VIDEO: Stampin' Up! Gift Bow Die Angel
I think this little Angel would make for darling gifts for teachers, co-workers or decorations for boxes and bags!
Don't forget - the Gift Bow Die is on sale this week - 25% off!
For several more out-of-the-box Gift Bow Die ideas, check out Cindy Techlin's blog:
Thanks for sharing your talent and awesome Gift Bow Die projects, Cindy!!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- 131802 Joyful Christmas - wood mount
- 131805 Joyful Christmas - clear mount
- Real Read, Old Olive & Very Vanilla cardstock
- Raspberry Ripple Classic Inkpad
- 104430 Gold Foil Paper
- 104199 Linen Thread
- 113439 Big Shot
- 129977 Gift Bow Die (on sale this week only - 25% off!)
- 119861 1-1/4" Circle Punch
- 119850 1-3/4" Circle Punch
- 129404 7/8" Scallop Punch
- 118309 Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
- 129324 Large Rhinestones
- 103683 Glue Dots
- 104430 Stampin' Dimensionals
- Check out this weeks fabulous 25% off Weekly Deals - ends Monday
- New - Festive Flurry Ornament Kit! - while supplies last
- Clearance Rack deals!
- Still taking sign ups for Dawn's Product Shares
- Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrivals
- View all Stampin' Up! Bundles & SAVE 15%
- Orders of $50 order receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards