Each year I give ornaments to my family, adding them to my gift packaging. This year they received Festive Flurry snowflake ornaments and Gift Bow Angels.
I really liked the Festive Flurry Ornament Kit by Stampin' Up! (I do recommend a hot glue gun for assembly.) These ornaments were a huge hit, as they are stunning in person! Not only did they add a nice touch to a gift bag, but they looked great paired with the snowflake gift wrapping below.
Remember the Gift Bow Angel? Doesn't she look just right on this gift package?
I needed several gift card holders this year and this one was quick and easy! If you need a last-minute gift card holder, give this one a try.
Dawn's Easy Gift Card Holder
- One sheet of Season of Syle Designer Series Paper Stack (6-1/2" x 4-1/2")
- Score at 1-5/8" & 4-3/8
- Fold, then adhere the ends of the "pocket"
- Corner round all 4 corners
Happy Holidays to you and yours!
- Check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Clearance Rack - lots of deals up to 80% off!
- Dawn's Just Cards Buffet - cardmaking kits
- Valentine Special Whole Lot of Love
- Festive Flurry Ornament Kit! - while supplies last
- Check out all Stampin' Up! Specials & New Arrivals
- View all Stampin' Up! Bundles & SAVE 15%
- Orders of $50 order receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards