I'm was in need of some Quick & Cute (QC) baby cards, so I reached for some new rubber...Baby, We've Grown from the new 2013 Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog. Along with the new Banner Framelits (love'em!) and Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper - I think I have a couple of cute baby cards. What do you think?
When you first look at the Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper - you certainly don't think, baby. But when you take a closer look - you'll find an adorable polka-dot pattern that is perfect. Take a look at what I mean...
- Strawberry Slush card size = 4-1/4" x 4-1/4"
- Bermuda Bay card size = 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
Oh - you might be asking...where did Dawn get the black pearls? Easy! Just take a Sharpie permanent marker to them. They dry quickly and can be used right away. Isn't that a cute touch?
So, which do you like the best - girl or boy?
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- Baby We've Grown stamp set - 133086w 133089c
- 132995 Kaleidoscpe Designer Series Paper
- 131295 Strawberrry Slush cardstock
- 131197 Bermuda Bay cardstock
- 121045 Basic Black cardstock
- 100730 Whisper White cardstock (3-1/4" x 2")
- 101406 Black Staz On ink
- 131263 Pink Pirouette and Pool Party Stampin' Write Markers (for baby)
- 131179 Smokey Slate ink
- 102845 Blender Pen
- 113439 Big Shot Die Cut Machine
- 132173 Banner Framelits
- 124262 Whisper White Bakers Twine
- 104430 Dimensionals
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn