I'm lovin' this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge "Home Sweet Home" inspiration. Using Stampin' Up!'s Mixed Blossom & Flower Shop products, I think I captured the spirit of these bright and cheery plates.
In fact, I think this card is so bright and cheery it could have several uses, birthday, get well and thinking of you. Check out my supply list & measurements below for the products I used to complete this card.
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- 132727 Flower Shop Bundle - wood (includes Pansy Punch)
- 132726 Flower Shop Bundle - clear (includes Pansy Punch)
- 128442 Mixed Bunch - wood
- 125537 Mixed Bunch - clear
- 130535 Four You - wood
- 130538 Four You - clear
- 131295 Strawberry Slush cardstock 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
- 100730 Whisper White cardstock 8-1/2" x 4-1/4"
- 119683 Daffodil Delight cardstock
- 126945 Pumpkin Pie ink
- 131178 Strawberry Slush ink
- 101406 Black Staz On ink
- 125603 Blossom Punch
- 117191 Bird Builder Punch
- 119868 1" Circle Punch
- 119873 3/4" Circle Punch
- 119869 1/2" Circle Punch
- 118309 Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
- 130931 Brights Candy Dots
- 132293 Candy Dots Brad Bases
- Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
Check out more DOstamperSTARS Home Sweet Home inspiration:
- Miriam's Floral Fusion Card
- Connie's Secret Garden Card
- Cindy's Five Way Flower Cards
- Jan's Petite Petals Card
- Robyn's Petal Parade Card
Don't forget to select your Free Gift with $50 Purchase
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn