I received a very cool card swap from fellow demonstrator Helen Osterkamp using the Work of Art stamp set. It truly was a work of art, as it's a clever use of the images in the stamp set. Helen was actually inspired by Patti McDermott from Stampin' Connection, (which is a private online site for Stampin' Up! demonstrators to share their creativity). Thank you Patti & Helen!
Oh...In case you didn't know what "CASE" is, it stands for Copy And Share Everything.
As I was creating my version of the card for stamp club last month, I thought I would share some tips to help you achieve success when you case this card.
In today's How'd She DO That? video, you'll see tips for:
- Stamping the images
- Creating a "stencil" for the sun
WATCH VIDEO: Work of Art Sailboat
Are you having a little trouble fitting your wood mount Work of Art stamps back into its case? I know I did. It's a bit like a puzzle. Below is a picture of the completed "puzzle" (and a PDF). Go ahead and print it off, cut it down and slip it inside your case and you'll always know how to get your blocks back into your case.
Print: Work of Art Block Template (PDF)
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- 134114 Work Of Art Clear Stamp Set
- 134111 Work Of Art Wood Stamp Set
- 115318 Soft Suede 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- 101650 Very Vanilla 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- 133646 Tangelo Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
- 126962 Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad
- 126974 Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
- 126982 Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad
- 113439 Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- 127749 Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- 119868 1" Circle Punch (for "sun" template)
- 101610 Stamping Sponges
- 127652 Stampin' Distress Tool
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Designer Series Paper Special - buy 3, get the 4th for free!
- Dawn's 2014-15 Annual Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog - download the PDF
- Join the NEW DOstamping Hostess Club
- Clearance Rack deals
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit