Recently I received a fabulous swap from Brenda Hudrieke, made with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch and knew immediately I needed to make one! At first glance - it might look hard to do. But once you do one, you'll just want to keep making them. Yes, they are that easy!
First - here is Brenda's Something For Baby card...
Stinkin' cute, huh?!
Brenda's Stamping Supplies:
- 136790 Something For Baby Wood-Mount Bundle with matching Baby's First Framelits (save 15%)
- 136791 Something For Baby Clear-Mount Bundle with matching Baby's First Framelits (save 15%
- 134177 Something To Say Wood Stamp Set
- 134180 Something To Say Clear Stamp Set
- 133695 Lullaby Designer Series Paper
Now, my Sea Street card...
- Scallop Tag Topper Punch
- Stampin' Trimmer (both scoring and cutting blades)
Measurements for Scallop Tag Topper Card:
- Base cardstock (5-1/2 x 8-1/2") NOTE: do not pre-score
- Designer Series Paper layer (5-1/4 x 2-1/4")
- Inside panel - 5-1/4" x 4"
I taught this fun card at my stamp club last month, so I needed an easy way for the club members to line up the Scallop Tag Topper Punch without a lot of measuring. You'll definitely want to check out my alignment tip using Stampin' Up!'s Grid Paper, shown on my How'd She DO That? video below.
WATCH VIDEO: Scallop Tag Topper Fold Card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Designer Series Paper Special - buy 3, get the 4th for free!
- Dawn's 2014-15 Annual Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks - save on DSP shares thru July 14th
- New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog - download the PDF
- Join the NEW DOstamping Hostess Club
- Clearance Rack - new deals coming July 10th
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit