It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge! This week it's a Home Sweet Home challenge, and I have another Holiday Catalog sneak peek for you.
The autumn feel of the bowl's contents is what inspired me for today's Wonderous Wreath card. To be released in the 2014 Holiday Catalog (coming August 28th) - it's a photopolymer stamp set which makes it great for perfect placement of the "3-step" wreath image. In addition - it has innovative matching framelits...pure genious!
Though designed for the Christmas holiday, I decided a fall wreath would look great too (making this a more versatile set). In fact, you could probably create a wreath for each of the 4 seasons (hmm...I may have to give that a try.) The autumn wreath was inked with Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede and Tangelo Twist.
The greeting "hello fall", is also from the holiday catalog... "For All Things" stamp set. It was inked with Tangelo Twist and Soft Suede.
The matching framelits makes for a surprisingly quick and easy card. What do you think...cute, huh?
Check out more "Home Sweet Home" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):
- Sharon's For All Things card
- Robyn's Traveler Fun Fold card
- Miriam's Flowering Flourishes wedding card
- Connie's Fall Fest Notebook
- Cindy's Truly Grateful card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
(*starred items will be available August 28th)
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Holiday Catalog Product Shares - reserve yours today!
- Get your Just Cards Buffet TO GO cardmaking kit today - just a few left
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Paper Pumpkin Special - get 2 months for 50% off - September 10th
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit