It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a Color Challenge!
Need some birthday cards? Then today's QC card should fit the bill. Punch a few pennants from the Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper (it's not just for Halloween). Adhere them to your card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Add a little Baker's Twine bows (adhered with a glue dot). Stamp your greeting and you're done. Perfect for kids, teenagers, guys and more!
Thanks for stopping by~Dawn O
Check out more "Color Challenge" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):
- Cindy Techlin: Fall Fest Tent Fold Card
- Sharon Bennett: Halloween Treat Bag
- Robyn Rasset: Fun Fall Ghost Card
- Connie Plaumann: Fall Fest Treat Bag
- Miriam Bollinger: Love & Sympathy Card
- Judy Strickling: Flower Patch Birthday Card
- Jan Carlson: Age Awareness Birthday Card
- Linda Kaufman: Regarding Dahlias Card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Like QC cards? Then you'll enjoy October's Card Buffet Class Kit- only a few kits left
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Holiday Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit
Designer Series Paper...Get 6 Months FREE
HURRY! Ends October 31st, 2014 - that's tomorrow!
During October...when you purchase the Stampin' Up! starter kit and become a member of my DOstamperSTARS community, you'll enjoy one FREE package of Designer Series Paper, every month for the next six months!
I'd love to welcome you to my community of STARS!