January's Paper Pumpkin Filled With Love Kit is so adorable and just perfect for classroom treats. It came with 24 treat bags! Just four short for Max's classroom, so he "borrowed" a few from my kit.
A couple weeks ago the boys came over to make their Valentine's Day treats. Oh - the concentration, as Max (7) was stamping the heart just so!
One satisfied crafter!
WATCH VIDEO: Jan 2015 Filled with Love
Refill kits are now available (for subscribers only):
- Filled with Love Refill Kit (139163)
- only $7.95 for 24 Treat Bags! (what a deal!)
Next...check out what you can do with some of the leftover materials & stamp set from the Filled with Love kit.
Filled with Love Alternative Ideas
For Sammy (5), he cut a heart using the Heart Framelits (yes, he uses the Big Shot all by himself now). Then stamped them with one of the stamps from the Filled With Love Kit. They were adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals to Matchbook Sucker Covers we made together.
Matchbook Sucker Cover:
- 2" x 6" Real Red
- Score at 2-3/8", 4-3/4"and 5"
- Punch 1/8" hole in the center of the space between the 4-3/4" & 5" score lines (1/8" Circle Handheld Punch ). Insert sucker stick through the hole.
- Fold matchbook
- Adhere Hearts Collection Framelits  stamped with greeting, with two Stampin' Dimensionals (near the top of the heart)
- Fold bottom part of matchbook up & under the heart.
Filled with Love Banner:
- Die cut LOVE in Real Red cardstock with the Little Letters Thinlits Die 
. Adhere to hearts from the kit using Stampin' Dimensionals (cut dimensionals into smaller bits - or use glue dots)
- Adhere completed hearts to 4 folded tags.
- Score 3/4" from flat end of small flag and fold - need five
- Punch out five Gold Foil Sheets  hearts using Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack 
and adhere to the five folded flags (position a little bit lower on the flag)
- Using approx. 30 inches of Pink Gold Bakers Twine from the kit, assemble the banner as follows:
- Start from the center with the small white flag - fold flag over twine, Staple  with approx 7-8" of twine. Then tie twine in bow
- Fold over O Tag and attach with gold clip from kit.
- Repeat Steps 1 & 2 until banner is complete.
- If you're a beginner crafter, you'll enjoy creating Paper Pumpkin projects, as it comes with everything you need and instructions.
- If you're an experience crafter, you too will enjoy Paper Pumpkin for all the coordinated supplies you'll receive to make projects inside or outside the box!
Join and activate your Paper Pumpkin Subscription by February 10th to receive February's kit (which we haven't see yet...it's a surprise every month!)
Happy Crafting~Dawn O
Gift for Dawn's Paper Pumpkin Subscribers
Current subscribers - watch your inbox today for your Filled with Love Bonus Idea Sheets.
Thank you for subscribing with me!
On Sale: Paper Pumpkin 3-Month Prepaid Subscription
A 3-month Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription is a perfect way to give Paper Pumpkin a try!
For the first time ever, Stampin' Up! is lowering the price of the 3-month prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription. During Sale-A-Bration (January 6-March 31) you can save money and instantly qualify for a Sale-a-Bration FREE product choice!
- 137858 1-month subscription $19.95
- 137859 3-month subscription $59.85 $54.85 - save $5 (only during SAB!)
- 137860 6-month subscription $113.70 - save $6
- 137861 12-month subscription $215.40 - save $24
- prices include shipping, but not sales tax
- Plus, if you're a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can order past kits and refills (updated monthly... check it out here - can only be order by following instructions on flyer, but other product may be added to it)
- Plus, Plus...I'll include my Bonus Project Ideas PDF as a gift from me!
Order a 3-Month Prepaid Subscription today!
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Dawn's 2015 Occasions Catalog Product Shares
- SHOP | VIEW: 2015 Occasions Catalog
- VIEW: Sale-a-Bration (FREE product with $50 order)
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 80% off
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit