Today I'm cleaning my studio and before I put away the Hello Sunshine Paper Pumpkin kit, I wanted to finish up a couple cards that I was working on last week. Here's a two clean and simple cards for you...
This one uses up the leftovers pieces from another one of my alternative idea cards I shared last (see Hello Sunshine "birthday card" here).
After cutting these 1" panel strips down to a length of 3", I was left with the 4 pieces I used on the above card. Here's what I did...
- Adhere all 4 pieces to piece of 2-1/4" x 2" piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Adhere completed panel to 3-1/4" x 4-3/4" panel of Whisper White cardstock with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stamp greeting with ink from kit (Blackberry Bliss)
- Adhere completed panel to folded Note Card & Envelopes card.
- Punch Petite Petals flower from Blackberry Bliss cardstock
- Attach Perfect White Accent to flower center and adhere flower to card with glue dot
- Place leaf die from kit under flower
I've been needing more "thinking of you" cards lately and I thought this clean and simple note card would fit the bill.
- Stamp images onto 3-1/4" x 4-3/4" panel of Whisper White cardstock with Blackberry Bliss (from kit), Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz inks.
- Add some Rhinestone Jewels (25% off Weekly Deal ends Monday...stock up now!)
- Adhere to folded card from Note Cards and Envelopes (sized at 3-1/2" x 5")
That's the last of my Hello Sunshine Paper Pumpkin kit alternative idea cards. I hope you enjoyed them! If you missed my previous share, check out...
- PRINT: Hello Sunshine Alternative Ideas by Dawn PDF (shared here)
- WATCH: Hello Sunshine Video by Stampin' Up!
- ORDER: Hello Sunshine Refill Kit (141336) - $8.00
If you haven't played with your Paper Pumpkin kit yet, take some stamping time this weekend to make up some cards. Then send them to someone to brighten their day!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Paper Pumpkin on Sale during Sale-a-Bration