It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Color My World" challenge.
This week's color combo is bright and cheery, so I thought I'd used it for a "get well" type of card. I'm always in need of them and never have very many of them on hand. The greeting is from the new Holiday Catalog Suite Seasons stamp set - full of a variety of greetings for fall & winter occasions. I paired it with the Paisleys & Posies Bundle (stamp set and coordinating Paisley Framelits)...also new from the 2016 Holiday Catalog.
Paisleys & Posies comfort card
- Stamp Paisleys & Posies images randomly on 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White, using Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach & Pear Pizzazz.
- Wrap Whisper White Baker's Twine around stamped panel twice and tie off in a bow - keep bow all the way over to the right side.
- Stamp greeting from Suite Season with black ink on scrap of Whisper White. Die cut with Layering Ovals (note keep greeting to the left of framelit), and die cut matching scallop oval out of Peekaboo Peach cardstock, and adhere together. Attach to stamped panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp flower image with black ink on scrap of Whisper White and color with markers (Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach & Pear Pizzazz). Die cut with matching shape from Paisley Framelits. Adhere to oval with Stampin' Dimensional.
- Adhere panel to folded 4-1/4" x 11" Peekaboo Peach card base.
- Place 3 Rhinestones Jewels on card.
I think anyone who is not feeling well, or could just use a little sunshine in their day would smile when they receive this card. Be sure to add the Paisley and Posies Bundle to your wish list so you can bring a smile to someone's face!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)