Have you seen the What a Gem kit from July Paper Pumpkin?
142529 Banner Surprise Refill Kit - $8.00
Contains supplies for 8 treat boxes and 12 mini cards includes
- 4 small gem boxes
- 4 large gem boxes
- 12 mini cards (6 ea. in 2 sizes)
- 8 pieces of pink baker’s twine (8" ea.)
- 8 pieces of green baker’s twine (8" ea.)
- 4 spools of pink baker’s twine (96" ea.)
- 4 spools of green baker’s twine (96" ea.)
* Must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order this item.
WATCH VIDEO: What a Gem Paper Pumpkin Kit in action...
PLUS...Here's three alternative note card ideas for you...
As you might know...I like to use Stampin' Up!'s Note Cards & Envelopes when creating additional projects with Paper Pumpkin supplies. I like to keep a pack of each on hand for quick and easy cards. They come with 20 (5" x 3-1/2") note cards and 20 envelopes.
Cute options, right? Get the What a Gem Refill Kit today!
Subscribe with Dawn, Get BONUS Projects!
- When you subscribe with me, you'll not only get today's alternative ideas (above), you'll also receive 10-12 more BONUS ideas!
- The BONUS ideas are delivered as a PDF to your inbox the first week of the following month.
Additional Supplies Used (click on products below to shop online):
August Paper Pumpkin Sneak Peek
Stampin' Up! is giving us a sneak peek of the August Paper Pumpkin's stamp set. Nice, huh? Also - they've told us it's a card kit...yay! I know many of you prefer the card kits. So, if your Paper Pumpkin account is inactive, you can reactivate your Paper Pumpkin to receive this month's kit. Here's how:
- Just login here: https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=61500.
- Click subscribe
- Click manage my account
- Also - update your payment information (if necessary)
- NOTE: Be sure to reactivate it by August 10 to get in on this month's kit!