It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Home Sweet Home" challenge.
It became obvious to me what Stampin' Up! product I was going to reach for when I saw this week's Thursday Challenge... the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper! I didn't have much left of my package, but I had enough scraps to create today's card.
- Adhere three (1-1/8" x 3-5/8") strips of Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper to 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White cardstock.
- Die cut Night of Navy "border" trim piece from Flourish Thinlits (use Big Shot, Precision Base Plate and Big Shot Die Brush). Adhere with Multipurpose Tombow Glue. Trim off excess edges.
- Stamp greeting (Flourishing Phrases) with Night of Navy ink on 1" x 2-1/8" piece of Whisper White cardstock. Adhere by tucking under border trim.
- Wrap Whisper White Baker's Trim twice around panel and tie in bow. Adhere finished panel to folded 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Night of Navy card base.
- Attach 3 Basic Rhinestone Jewels.
I've been reaching for the Flourishing Phrases Bundle a lot lately. It think it's a must-have set of products and the coordinating Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper is definite to stock up on, as you won't want to run out of it!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants
It's Sale-a-Bration Time!
Sale-A-Bration: Get one FREE for every $50 you order
Get an extra $25 more in Stampin' Rewards with a $250 or more order!