Today I'm sharing...Birthday Bright Project Kit alternative card idea. You'll find this kit in the 2017 Occasions Catalog (pg 13) or here.
Using all the pieces from the Birthday Bright Project Kit and suggested ink colors & coordinating Birthday Bright stamp set...this alternate card idea comes together quick and CUTE! It especially shows off the fun embossed card base. Here's how...
Birthday Bright Alternative Card
- Stamp on white tag from Birthday Bright Project Kit as follows using the Birthday Bright stamp set:
- "big" = Archival Basic Black
- "wish" & balloon = Watermelon Wonder
- candles = So Saffron
- Adhere stamped tag to black striped tag
- Thread twine through holes and tie in a bow.
- Adhere tag to folded black base with the clear embossed dots.
- Adhere honeycomb circle over balloon shape.
- Place 3 yellow enamel stars on card .
Tip: when mailing this card...only adhere one side of the honeycomb circle done. Slip in a note for the receiving to tear off the adhesive backing and stick the other side down. Then it won't get squished in the mail.
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
It's Sale-a-Bration Time!
Sale-A-Bration: Get one FREE for every $50 you order
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
February VIP Host Code Gift - Celebrations Duo Texture Folders
When you place a qualifying order in my online store and use the VIP Host Code, you'll automatically be added to the "VIP Gift List". VIP Gifts are mailed around 2 weeks after the end of the month Check back each month for details on that month's gift and qualifying order amount (as it changes every month).
Limit: one gift per customer per month
February VIP Host Code = GPYEARE3
(learn more here)