It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Color My World" challenge.
After seeing this week's color combo, I first thought I'd do something for Valentine's Day. But I really need some birthday cards and decided to go that route. I'm very happy with the way this Birthday Blast Bundle (with coordinating Star Blast Edgelits Dies) card worked out. Lots of fun to create! See how...
Birthday Blast Bundle Card
- Stamp "happy birthday" (from Birthday Blast stamp set) with Real Red ink on 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White cardstock
- Die cut Star Blast Edgelit from Real Red cardstock (4-1/2" x 2-3/4" scrap) - leave a 5/16" edge at the bottom of the cardstock when die cutting.
- Sponge Brayer a piece of 1/2" x 4" of Sending Love Designer Series Stack with Pool Party Ink. Adhere under star blast die cut, then adhere both pieces to white panel. Trim off excess edges of die cut.
- Stamp 3 Pool Party stars on panel.
- Wrap Whisper White Baker's Twine twice around panel and tie in a knot
- Adhere completed panel to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Pool Party card base.
- Stamp "wahoo" on scrap of Whisper White cardstock. Cut with Classic Label punch. Adhere under twine with a glue dot.
- Attach 3 Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
When you purchase the Birthday Blast Bundle and add on a few accessories (like Sending Love DSP, Rhinestones &/or Twine) during the Sale-a-Bration promotion, you'll qualify to choose a FREE a Sale-a-Bration product. Shop Here
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants
It's Sale-a-Bration Time!
Sale-A-Bration: Get one FREE for every $50 you order
Get an extra $25 more in Stampin' Rewards with a $250 or more order!