It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Home Sweet Home" challenge.
This week's photo inspiration caught my fancy with it's floral treat cups. I think the Jar of Love Bundle floral card captured that feeling. That a look...
Jar of Love with Happy Birthday Tag
- Adhere 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper to folded 4-1/4" x 11" Peekaboo Peach card base.
- Stamp & die cut Jar of Love images on scraps of Whisper White cardstock as follows:
- 7 flowers: solid=Peekaboo Peach ink, shadow=Flirty Flamingo ink, stamen-Basic Black ink
- 6 stem with leaves=Emerald Envy ink
- jar=Basic Gray ink
- water=Pool Party ink (stamp once at bottom of jar, stamp again higher overlapping first image - don't worry, the greeting will cover it up)
- 5 stems=Emerald Envy
- Die cut images with matching shapes from Everyday Jars Framelits Dies
- Adhere 1/2 of Lace Doily under left edge of jar, then adhere jar/doily to card. Arrange and adhere flowers & leaves, using glue dots and Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp "floral label" (That's the Tag stamp set) on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Emerald Envy ink. Stamp greeting inside label with black ink. Color flower/leaves with 2016-2018 In Color Stampin' Write Markers. Die cut with using the matching tag from Timeless Tags Thinlits Dies (note: it's in the center of the "sunburst" shaped die). Adhere to jar with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes.
The "happy birthday" tag is the perfect touch for the card, don't you think?
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
Looking for measurements?
- 142755 Timeless Tags Thinlits Dies (2017 Occasions Catalog)
- 144725 Bundle & Save with That's the Tag Stamp Set
- 141490 Everyday Jar Framelits Dies (2016-17 Annual Catalog)
- 142342 Bundle & Save with Jar of Love Stamp Set
Looking for all of Stampin' Up!'s Framelit Measurements?
Check it out, along with printable PDF's!
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn