Have you seen the Bunny Bunnies March Paper Pumpkin Kit?
This kit was so much fun to play with. I've yet to make the original projects, but I'm having a lot of fun coming up with alternate ideas. You'll find some of them below.
Includes supplies for 9 treat bags and 9 cards & envelopes:
- 9 card bases (3 ea. of 3 designs)
- 9 envelopes
- 9 fabric bunny treat bags
- 6 sticker sheets large ear stickers
- 1 sticker sheet small ear stickers
- 2 sheets die-cut banners
- 9 mini clothespins
- 15 mini pompoms (5 each 3 colors)
- 24 adhesive dots
If you're looking for other ways to use the Bunny Buddies Kit, think Notecards & Envelops! I have 3 quick & cute cards to share with you today, and two more fun projects tomorrow (oops, I meant Friday)!
Bunny Bunnies Alternative Card Ideas
This trio of cards came together quickly using Stampin' Up! Note Cards & Envelopes. All three cards have a 4-7/8" x 3-3/8" Whisper White cardstock panel. See tips for each card below:
Eggs are stamped using Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum and Peekaboo Peach inks.
Girl & Boy Large Bunny Easter Note Cards:
- Use "large bunny ear stickers" that were intended for the canvas bags. Stamp bunny face images with ink from kit. Attach regular sized bunny ears stickers. Then adhere to 3-3/8" x 4-7/8" Whisper White panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using ink from kit.
- Stamp bows using Dapper Denim or Sweet Sugarplum. Fussy cut out and adhere with Glue Dots.
- Feet: cut Very Vanilla card stock with 1/2" circle punch. Cut in half and adhere with Glue Dots.
- Adhere layer to folded Note Card
One of the first things I thought of when I saw the large "bunny ear stickers" was to make a larger bunny. I'm thrilled with the way they turned out. However, I did fiddle around on where to put the face (starting much lower and that didn't look right). So take it from me...stamp the face towards the top half of the sticker and you'll be happy with the results!
Cute, right? Let me know what you think!
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin: http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin
Dawn's Stamping Supplies (click on products to shop online):
Subscribe with Dawn, Get a BONUS!
Join Paper Pumpkin with Dawn and....
- Receive a FREE BONUS PDF with 10-12 alternative ideas on how to use your Paper Pumpkin kit (each month you're a subscriber with me)
- In addition, I typically share more alternative ideas right here on my blog (like today).
- Be sure to check out my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest Board for LOTS of ideas!
- PLUS: If you're one of my DOstamperSTARS Team Members, you'll receive the BONUS PDF too, via our private blog (one of the many perks of being a member of my fabulous team!)
- Subscribe HERE
FREE Gift with April's Paper Pumpkin
- There’s a big surprise coming in April for Paper Pumpkin - woohoo!
- April's kit was inspired and designed by Stampin’ Up! CEO Sara Douglass.
- “Bold, vibrant, and artistic—with a little bit of sass,” is how Stampin’ Up! CEO Sara Douglass describes the kit.
- PLUS: Every April Paper Pumpkin kit will include a FREE gift!
- You won’t want to miss it!
Be sure to subscribe by April 10th
Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin