Today I'm sharing... a Perfect Mix stamp set card. This charming set of kitchen utensils is a fun mix of images and greetings! If you enjoy cooking, you'll enjoy "cooking up" some fabulous cards with this set!
QC Perfect Mix Card
- Adhere 1" x 4" strip of Early Espresso cardstock to 5-1/4" x 4" piece of 2016-2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack.
- Wrap Emerald Envy Baker's Twine around panel twice and tie in a bow (on the left). Adhere panel to folded 4-1/4" x 11" Mint Macaron card base
- Die cut 2-1/8" Whisper White Stitched Shapes square
- Stamp "mixer" image (Perfect Mix stamp set) twice with Early Espresso...on die cut square and scrap of Flirty Flamingo cardstock. Fussy cut the "body of the mixer" and adhere over stamped image.
- Stamp greeting with Early Espresso. Adhere completed square to 2-3/8" square of Mint Macaron cardstock
If you like cooking and baking, this stamp set is a must-have for your collection. It's in the Occasions Catalog, which ends May 31st. So shop early before it's gone!
Looking for measurements?
Looking for all of Stampin' Up!'s Framelit and Thinlit measurements?
Check it out, along with printable PDF's!
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)