This week I'm doing something a little different for me. I'm having a Brides & Babies theme week! Today is a card for a Bridal Shower using the Weather Together stamp set.
Weather Together Showers of Love card
- Die cut 2-7/8 Stitched Shapes Framelit circle from Shimmery White cardstock. Place it on a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Shimmery White cardstock and trace it lightly with a pencil.
- Remove circle, then stamp images (Weather Together stamp set) around the circle with Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum and Tip Top Taupe. NOTE: stamp images below the circle line. After ink has dried, erase pencil mark. Cut all 4 corners with Project Life Corner Punch. Adhere to folded 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Mint Macaron card base (which the corners have been punched too)
- On die cut circle... stamp "love" with Sweet Sugarplum and "showers of" (from Moon Baby stamp set) using Mint Macaron Stampin' Write Marker. Adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere Sending Love Enbellishments with Fine Tip Glue Pen
The Moon Baby stamp set has some nice greetings that you can mix and match with the Weather Together stamp set - perfect for Brides & Babies week!
Stop back tomorrow for a beautiful but simple wedding card!
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
Stampin' Up!'s Annual Retiring List is now available! Some products discounted up to 50% off!
- DOWNLOAD & PRINT: Stampin' Up! Retiring List
- Available while supplies last.
- NOTE: many popular products are "limited or low inventory", so be sure to shop early!
Shop: Retiring Products