Today I'm sharing what every Grad wants...a gift card holder for money!
These gift card holders come together real quickly when you use the retiring Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits. Both use the retiring Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper.
- Right Holder is assembled according to the instructions and is finished off with a 1" x 6" Belly Band, Gold Satin Ribbon & tied off with Basic Black Solid Bakers Twine.
- Left Holder leaves one end open for a fun pull-out option. A 4" x 2-1/2" piece of chipboard is wrapped with Gold Satin Ribbon tied & off with Basic Black Solid Bakers Twine. A touch of retiring Gold Sequin Trim was added too.
- Greetings were created using the retiring B.Y.O.P. stamp set by stamping on Versamark Ink first, then onto Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad, then onto Whisper White cardstock. Cover with Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder and melt with Heat tool. Die cut with Layering Oval Framelits (2-1/4" wide).
NOTE: The Pop of Pink DSP was adhered to Basic Black cardstock to cover up the "pink" side and to give the DSP some strength.
Quick & Cute! With many graduations approaching in the next couple of weeks, these Gift Card Holders will come in handy.
Well, that wraps up Dads & Grads week. I hope you got some inspiration and that you are enjoying my "theme" weeks. Let me know.
Be sure to get these retiring products soon before they are gone for good. See supply list below.
Looking for measurements?
- 135854 Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies (2014 Holiday Catalog)
- Coordinates with:
- 137159 B.Y.O.P. Stamp Set
- Envelope folded size: 4" x 2-3/4"
Looking for all of Stampin' Up!'s Framelit Measurements?
Check it out, along with printable PDF's!
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
26 Project PDF FREE GIFT with Eastern Palace Bundle purchase
That's right! When you purchase an Eastern Palace Exclusive Bundle during May, you'll a FREE GIFT from me!
Dawn's Free Gift Details:
- 26-projects PDF - wow!
- includes supplies list, measurements and step-by-step instructions
- full color photos
- PDF will be emailed to you, along with your "thank you" email from me (within 48-72 hrs of your purchase of an Eastern Palace Bundle with me)
- either bundle qualifies for my FREE GIFT
- however, I do recommend the Premier Bundle, as most of the projects include use of the Eastern Medallion Thinlits Dies (which is included in the premier bundle).
- Note: if your online store account doesn't allow for me to contact you, I will not have access to your email information. If you don't receive an email from me with in 72 hrs - please contact me and we'll update your account so you can receive my free gift.
- Pinterest Board: Eastern Palace Suite
Shop Eastern Palace Suite:
- 147196 Eastern Palace Starter Bundle
- 147207 Eastern Palace Premier Bundle
- View/Print: Eastern Palace Promotion Flyer
Get Retiring Products Before They're Gone!
Stampin' Up!'s Annual Retiring List is now available! Some products discounted up to 50% off!
- DOWNLOAD & PRINT: Stampin' Up! Retiring List
- Available while supplies last.
- NOTE: many popular products are "limited or low inventory", so be sure to shop early!
Shop: Retiring Products