Today is Two For Tuesday, where I share an quick & easy card along with a stepped up 2nd version.
Both cards feature the new Lovely Friends Photopolymer Bundle  (save 10%)!
Create cards with an interactive flair! The die in this bundle makes a pop up wreath when the recipient opens the card. The stamp images compliment the dies with lots of phrases and greetings for the outside of your card. You'll find yourself reaching for the set often!
Lovely Friends Quick & Easy Card
- Stamp leaves image (Lovely Friends stamp set) with Old Olive ink (one is full strength and one is stamped-off) on 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" piece of Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack. Stamp hearts with Fresh Fig ink. Then adhere to folded 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Very Vanilla card base.
- Stamp greeting & brackets with Fresh Fig ink on Very Vanilla "label" die cut image from Lovely Laurel Thinlits Dies.
- Fold Old Olive 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon in half and adhere to greeting label, and then to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Lovely Friends Step-Up Card
- Die cut one of the wreath images (Lovely Laurel Thinlits Dies) from Old Olive cardstock.
- Place wreath (don't adhere yet) on 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack (for positioning). Stamp leaves (Old Olive) & hearts (Fresh Fig) around it.
- Adhere wreath piece to DSP with Glue Dots and trim off excess from right edge. Adhere panel to 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" Fresh Fig cardstock.
- Fold Old Olive 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon in half. Place a couple of pieces of Linen thread on top and staple all to the panel. Adhere panel to folded 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Very Vanilla card base.
- Stamp greeting & brackets with Fresh Fig ink on Very Vanilla "label" die cut image from Lovely Laurel Thinlits Dies, and adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.
At first glance - I completely fell in love with the stamp set, Lovely Friends. and knew I'd be reaching for it a lot when I'm looking for ways to express myself. But I have to admit, I didn't think I needed a pop-up interactive wreath from the Lovely Laurel Thinlits Dies. However, I gave it another look and found that most of the dies I do NEED in my collection. The wreath doesn't have to be a pop up - it makes for great foliage (as shown in the step-up card). Plus the label shape is a must-have! Be sure to add it to your shopping cart today so you can start creating lovely cards right away!
- Shop with Dawn
- "We Love Hosts" promotion
- Earn an extra $35 in Stampin' Rewards in June - ends 6/30 (Friday)
- Dawn's Product Shares
- Join DOstamperSTARS
- woohoo...special coming July 1st. Watch for details.
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
Looking for measurements?
Be sure to stop back tomorrow for ALL of the new Framelit Sizes - woohoo!!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies (click on products to shop online):
Don't forget about the fabulous "We Heart Hosts" promotion!
Print: We Love Hosts Flyer
- Promotion dates: June 1–30
- Earn an extra $35 in Stampin' Rewards
- Orders of $350 or more will qualify for an additional $35 in Stampin' Rewards!
- See chart below for earning Stampin' Rewards
Three ways to earn $35.00 in extra Stampin' Rewards:
- If you're local to me (Twin Cities, MN), contact me to schedule your June party today!
- If you're long distance to me, you can still have a book party or virtual party...contact me to schedule your June party!
- Or place your $350 or more order in my online store!
Be sure to check out the exclusive Host sets in the back of the catalog (pg 220-223). They are a great value as they are discounted to make your Stampin' Rewards go a lot farther! (Only for orders of $150.00 or more.)