Starting today, December 5 thru December 30 is the second and final Reservation Window for the Stamparatus!
We received an update from Stampin' Up! regarding the reservation procedure...see below:
The results are in! The first Stamparatus reservation window reached its maximum number of reservations in just 15 minutes, which provided us with some very important information: You LOVE this new stamping tool! We couldn’t be more thrilled; in fact, your response was so amazing that we’ve decided to make some important adjustments to the reservation process.
As was previously announced, the second reservation window will remain open from December 5–30; however, during this reservation period we will take as many orders as we receive (yay!) and not close the window until December 30. So whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open!
Please note the following changes:
- Beginning March 19, we will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse.
- Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- Because we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, we will not offer a third window.
- This is the last chance for you to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
Recap: Last Stamparatus Reservation Window
- Starts December 5th - 2:00 PM (MT)
- Ends December 30th - 11:50 PM (MT)
- Shipping Begins March 19, 2018.
- Depending on the number of reservations we receive, we may stagger available-to-ship dates. You will receive additional communication once you place your reservation.
Stamparatus Reservation process:
- Visit my store starting 12/5 (2pm MT), log in and click the "reserve" button.
- A credit card is required to reserve the product, but not charged at the reservation time.
- When inventory arrives in the warehouse, we will transfer your reservation to a shopping cart.
- We will then send you an email notifying you that your Stamparatus order is ready.
- Once you finalize payment and close your order, the system will charge your credit card.
- At the time that your reservation is transferred to your shopping cart, you will also be able to add additional products to your order.
- Be sure to NOT delete the Stamparatus from your order, as we will not be able to add it back and you will lose your reservation.
Be the first to own a Stamparatus!
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
VIEW: Stampin' Up! Catalogs
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Shop: Year-End Sales Event (while supplies last)
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber